CALLING ALL INTERNS!
Delegate Karrie K. Delaney's office is looking for hardworking and creative interns in either high school or college to assist with political, legislative, and communications tasks through the fall semester.
Most assignments may require independent work that can be done from home, while some work will be done in the 67th District. A strong independent work ethic is required.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Political - Fundraising support with donor research, data entry, and event planning
- Legislative - Conducting issue or policy research for future legislative proposals
- Communications – drafting letters/correspondence and executing mass mailings
- Strong work ethic & eagerness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively in a small team, and as a self-starter
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Docs, & Social media
Part-time (approx. 15-20 hours weekly); unpaid; hours are flexible
Interested applicants should apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScc-7i_ZKDYMrUAY7QdqZZfX9f4qee7yOQ9_MQ9bsqf6HN_Nw/viewform
Please also send a resume and a short (one page) writing sample to Denver Supinger at email@example.com.